At-Home Services: The Warren Tricomi Way
Times are changing and the way of hair is too! Let’s face it, quarantine has taken a toll on our hair and we need to take action. We have combined benefits, facts, guidelines, and safety tips on how we can help YOU get the help your hair needs at home.
The Benefits of Booking an At-Home Appointment
Staying home has become an essential need nowadays, especially if you are working from home or homeschooling the kids. Your safety is important too, so getting your hair done at home can help ease any discomfort of going to a salon with other people around. Booking an at-home appointment allows you to enjoy the comforts of home while checking off an important item on your to-do list.
The opportunity to stay at home to get your hair done is ideal especially if you have a busy schedule. You don’t have to worry about missing an important work meeting, or getting a sitter to watch the kids; you can even throw in a load of laundry while your hair is processing. You will feel more relaxed knowing that you can make sure certain errands are done because you’re still home.
Inviting your stylist/colorist into your home means dedicated attention to your locks — your hair will be thanking you. Plus, being in your own home means you can make a phone call and not worry about anyone listening in! Privacy at its finest.
Our team members are professionally licensed, strictly vetted and insured within the HIPAA laws to perform at-home services safely and legally. The following are guidelines that we abide by to make sure both our team and our clients stay safe:
At-Home Service Guidelines
• You and your stylist must sign an agreement and questionnaire regarding symptoms, travel and/or contact with someone who may have had COVID-19 within the two weeks prior to your appointment.
• Before entering the premises of your home, we are requiring temperatures to be taken. (100.4 is considered a fever by the CDC.) If the stylist you are seeing has a temperature, you will be recommended another stylist for your services or we will reschedule your appointment. If you have a temperature, you will be asked to reschedule.
• Masks are required for any service to keep both you and the stylist safe. We will also be requiring our stylists to be using disposable PPE to ensure your safety and no cross contamination.
• We are adhering to recommended CDC sanitation guidelines such as disinfecting products and tools with medical grade disinfectant before and after each service.
• All staff members are licensed, highly trained in Warren Tricomi methods, as well as vetted and insured with the HIPAA laws to perform at-home services safely and legally.
• We will bring hand sanitizer for you and the staff to use throughout your service at your convenience. We ask that you please use it at least once before and after your service.
• We are kindly asking that your hair is freshly washed and combed out prior to at-home haircut services. All color services will not require you to wash prior.
• Please be aware that due to new procedures we are adding an additional 15 minutes to the beginning and end of each service to attain proper sanitation.
• We will be using contactless payment. There will be no cash except for tipping, so please plan accordingly. You can use the Warren Tricomi app to have a credit card on file for your convenience.
• You will receive a disposable robe for your service, or you may purchase a robe during that you can keep for future house calls or visits.
• CANCELLATIONS must be made more than 48 hours in advance. Extensions and keratin treatment cancellations must be made more than 72 hours in advance. Late cancellations and/or no-shows will be charged full-service price.
*For more information on our at-home hair services, please contact email@example.com