We want to welcome you back to Warren Tricomi and thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. When our salons were given the green light to reopen, we meticulously implemented new service guidelines following the guidance of local governments and the CDC.
We are glad to see so many of you have put your trust in us and were able enjoy the ultimate experience in luxury haircare once again, whether at home or in our salons. The testimonials we've received have definitely put a smile on our face!
Here are just a few client testimonials we'd like to highlight...
“I felt completely comfortable. The staff is very conscientious and helpful through the process.” – Catherine P.
“They are doing a great job following the guidelines. Was totally comfortable and felt very safe.” - Sherrie L.
“Felt very comfortable with all the precautions taken at the salon.” – Katie S.
While some things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your beauty, health and wellness. Whether you are thinking of coming into the salon or booking a house call, rest assured our new salon and at-home service protocols are designed to ensure the safety of you and our staff.
Our Salon and At-Home Service Guidelines:
• Sign an agreement and questionnaire regarding symptoms, travel or contact with someone who may have had COVID-19.
• Before entering the premises of the salon or any home, we are requiring temperatures to be taken. (100.4 is considered a fever by the CDC.) If the stylist you are seeing has a temperature, you will be recommended another stylist for your services or we will reschedule your appointment. If you have a temperature, you will be asked to reschedule.
• Masks are required for any service to keep both you and the stylist safe. We will also be requiring our stylists to be using disposable PPE to ensure your safety and no cross contamination.
• We are adhering to recommended CDC sanitation guidelines such as disinfecting products and surfaces with medical grade disinfectant. We have professional cleaning service nightly as well as deep cleaning services twice a week.
• All staff members are licensed, highly trained in Warren Tricomi methods, as well as vetted and insured with the HIPAA laws to perform at-home services and in the salon legally.
• We have hand sanitizer throughout the salon for you and the staff. We ask that you please use it upon entering the salon.
• We are kindly asking that your hair is freshly washed and combed out prior to at-home haircut services. All color services will not require you to wash prior.
• Please be aware that due to new procedures we are adding an additional 15 minutes to the beginning and end of each service to attain proper sanitation.
• We will be using contactless payment. There will be no cash except for tipping, so please plan accordingly. You can use the Warren Tricomi app to have a credit card on file for your convenience.
• You will receive a disposable robe for your service, or you may purchase a robe during your visit that you can keep for future visits.
• Purses, bags, pets, food, and drinks are not allowed as per CDC standards.
• CANCELLATIONS must be made more than 48 hours in advance. Extensions and keratin treatment cancellations must be made more than 72 hours in advance. Late cancellations and/or no-shows will be charged full-service price.
Our mission is to ensure your safety is a top priority. It is essential that we continue to adhere to our Warren Tricomi standards in addition to the new protocols to continue offering you the ultimate experience in luxury haircare.