A Message From Our CEOs
On behalf of all of us at Warren Tricomi, we hope
this message finds you and your loved ones well.
As we navigate through this time together,
we want to assure you that the health and safety of our team, guests and community remains the highest priority.
All of our salons are currently open with regular business hours and our staff is available to serve you, as always.
We have implemented the following measures across all Warren Tricomi salons to ensure your continued wellbeing:
• We have accelerated daily cleaning procedures with medical-grade disinfectant products on high-touch surfaces, have made hand sanitizer readily available,
and our staff is operating based on protocols recommended by the CDC.
• To mitigate risk, we have implemented a company-wide travel ban and we respectfully ask all guests and staff to stay home if they notice cold or flu-like symptoms.
• If you reschedule your appointment due to self-quarantine, your next appointment will be 30% off.
• Our cancellation policy has been lifted temporarily. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment within 24 hours for any reason, we will waive the cancellation fee.
• You can now enjoy the at-home Warren Tricomi experience from the comfort of your home at no extra charge
except tax and transportation.
Contact us at 212-262-8899 or email our general manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a house call and have your personal Warren Tricomi stylist meet you on-location for any beauty service of your choice.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and loyalty, especially through these challenging times.
As always, we look forward to having you in our salons and hope to see you soon.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com
Edward Tricomi and Roxana Pintilie
Principals & CEOs