Warren Tricomi SALON VISIT GUIDELINES
While some things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your beauty, health and wellness. The health and safety of our guests and team will always be our number one priority.
In accordance with the very latest recommendations from the CDC and government officials, here’s what to expect with the Covid-19 guidelines in place at our salons:
Prepare for a Contactless Salon Visit
Bring a face covering
Clients and staff are required to wear face coverings at all times.
Unless you are a parent or guardian or you require a companion for medical safety assistance. No pets allowed.
Please arrive 15 minutes early. Late arrivals or missed appointments will be charged full service price.
Valet parking is temporarily unavailable
Please be advised that valet parking at our Greenwich salon is temporarily unavailable.
Wait in your vehicle or outside the salon
Text us when you arrive and wait outside or in your vehicle until you are invited inside.
Use the main entrance
At our Greenwich salon, use the main entrance on Putnam Avenue/ Post Road.
At our Plaza Hotel salon, please bring ID with you as you will have to confirm your name at the door before entering the premises. Use the main entrance of the hotel on 58th street, walk all the way to the back and take the elevator to the mezzanine.
We will take your temperature
The CDC defines a fever at 100.4° degrees Fahrenheit or higher to be a reason for you to reschedule your appointment.
Answer COVID-19 screening questions
We will ask the following screening questions:
1. Do you have or have you had respiratory symptoms including fever and/or cough or any other flu symptoms within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 4 weeks?
For your convenience, a COVID-19 screening form will be sent to you 48 hours before your appointment.
Use hand sanitizer
We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter the salon.
Download the Warren Tricomi app
Download the Warren Tricomi app on the App Store or Google Play for a contactless check-in and check-out experience.
Cashless payment methods
All appointments must be made with a credit card on file. You can securely and safely store credit card information in your client profile.
For contactless checkout, please enable the ‘auto-pay’ setting in the Warren Tricomi app.
Cash will not be accepted as a payment method except for tipping.
Our Tipping Policy
You may bring cash or use VENMO to tip your technicians.
Prices are subject to change
Due to the added expenses of PPE, extended appointment times, and cost of cleaning supplies, some of our prices have increased to help with the cost-burden.
Book and confirm in advance
You can now prebook your appointments with your stylist and/or colorist, on our app or through our website.
Our new cancellation policy
All cancellations must be made more than 48 hours
in advance. For extensions and keratin treatments, cancellations must be made more than 72 hours in advance. Late cancellations and/or no-shows will be charged full service price.
• We are no longer accepting cash and receipts will be emailed to you.
• Our AC will be on high to accommodate guests and team members wearing PPE, so please bring a sweater for your comfort.
• You will receive a disposable robe for your visit, which may not be as comfortable. You’ll have the option to buy a personal robe during your visit, take it home to wash and bring back for your future visits.
• Purses, bags, pets, food and drinks are not allowed.
• Please do not touch the retail products - ask for our assistance.
How We Are Doing Our Part
• We are spacing out our client appointments in order to minimize client contact with other clients and staff.
• We are screening all staff members prior to their work shift and requiring staff training in new procedures.
• We are disinfecting all surfaces and high-volume areas before and after each client using medical-grade disinfecting products.
• We are continuing our professional cleaning services nightly and incorporating deep cleaning services twice per week.
• We will have hand sanitizers stations at the entrance, near workstations and throughout the salon.
We continue to offer virtual consultations as well as at-home hair color kits for your convenience.
If you have any questions regarding our new health and safety guidelines, please contact us prior to your appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you back!