Master stylist Edward Tricomi walks us through what he calls “The Magic Set”. This set is perfect for girls who are busy in the morning, and want to be able to do their hair well in a few minutes.
Follow along with the steps below:
1. Create a ponytail on top of your head, and section the ponytail into four pieces.
2. Take the first section, spray it with a little Warren Tricomi Flexible Hairspray.
3. Then roll the section up into the roller and let it heat up for a few moments.
4. Unroll the first section of hair and pin it in place with a bobby pin to let it cool off.
5. Repeat steps two through four for the remaining sections.
6. Take the ponytail out and enjoy!